Thursday, April 2, 2009

Walkabout

The skies over Columbus were blue yesterday, the weather was temperate, and it was still daylight when I left my client's office for the day. I decided to take double advantage of the lovely evening by bringing my camera with me on a walk through my neighborhood. After spending 8+ hours indoors staring at PowerPoint slides, it was nice to be able to breathe fresh air and focus on things further away from me than a computer screen.

My neighborhood is in bloom, and it's lovely. I snapped these pictures as I meandered up and down the side streets near my house . . .




. . . and this one in my own yard!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful :) I am so glad spring is finally here!

Midlife Roadtripper said...

Oh, the flowers of spring offer such hope, don't they? Thanks for sharing. It is difficult to grow these where I live. Have to "winter" them in my fridge and then I foget to get them in the ground.