Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Goals

Lori's blog post yesterday reminded me that I needed to check my progress toward goals for the month and year to date.

So far, it's been a good year for Written Expressions, LLC:

I'm happy to say that, in spite of myself, I exceeded my monetary goals for March.

I say "in spite of myself" because the reason I met my goal had nothing to do with marketing, networking or anything else I may have done to keep myself in business. My success this month is due entirely to my agency client's increased need for my services.

Would I have met my goal if they hadn't been so busy? I hope so--but I would've had to work a lot harder. So thank you, agency client, for keeping me busy.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Well ANY reason is a good reason!

Thanks for link love, doll!

Amie said...

Well thank YOU for the post that reminded me I needed to check my own goals!