Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Busy bee

I've been so busy for the last few days, I feel like I haven't even had time to breathe.

Monday, I had a meeting with a prospective client and then went directly to work on-site for my agency client. Yesterday, I worked on-site at my RFP client's office from 8:30 to noon. I came home for a quick bite and to do some administrative stuff (tracking down some 1099s and catching up on email), and then it was back out the door to work at my agency client's office until 5:30. Then, when I got home, my inbox greeted me with a little more work for my RFP client. Today I'll be spending the majority of my day on-site with my agency client, as I'm juggling at least four projects for them. The rest of the week promises to be just as packed.

Please don't misunderstand--I'm not complaining. I'd much rather be busy than struggling to find work! However, all this traveling around has me a little frazzled. I long for the days when I could work in my jammies and forget to brush my teeth!

Well, even though the scenery changes frequently, the song remains the same: tappity tappity tappity!



Anybody else experiencing an unusually high work load? Anybody else feeling that the weekend can't come fast enough?

4 comments:

Lori said...

Got some work in, but most is because I went looking for it. :) The regular gig is still quite regular, and I'm putting together two articles and working on client newsletter stuff. Friday? I kept thinking yesterday was Friday. How strange!

Kathryn Magendie said...

That typing video is music! laughing....

Angie Ledbetter said...

Don't care about weekends so much. Just more days in which I fall hopelessly behind + a side order of working at kids' baseball game or bowling tourney. woo

Amie said...

Go Lori!

Kathryn, that typing is music to my ears too--most of the time.

Angie, I will never understand how parents juggle work and kids--and everything that comes along with them. Kudos to you for maintaining your sanity and sense of humor.