Thursday, October 2, 2008

Paperclips shaped like feet!

When I reported for duty with my agency client yesterday, they showed me to my desk and apologized for the bare-bones quality of the space. "We didn't know your tastes," they said. No worries, I'm sure I can find some stuff at home to bring in.

They did, however, provide me with an assortment of basic office supplies--pens, pencils, highlighters, Post-it notes, stapler, tape and a little variety pack of colorful paperclips. I exclaimed over the latter, and told them how much I love fun office supplies.

Over the course of the next few hours, additional supplies showed up: another pack of novelty paper clips, including ones shaped like feet (I took a picture, but again, technical difficulties prevent me from being able to upload it), some colorful notepads, a bulletin/dry erase board, and a pen that the Art Director swears is the best ever.

I already knew that I liked these people, but being showered with office supplies makes me like them even more. I'm really looking forward to working with them this month!

No comments: